The Spark Festival 2018 Workshops:
FREE, limited spaces, booking essential:
- Ready or Not? Peak-a-Boo – Saturday 26th 10.30am – 11.30am
A workshop for younger children exploring sensory gameplay through sound, sight and touch.
Suitable for: Walkers to 3 years and parents/carers
- Ready or Not? Hide-go-Seek – Sunday 27th 11.30am – 1pm
Playing traditional physical games like hide and Seek, Tag and Marbels in The Gallery.
Suitable for: 4 to 7 years and parents/carers.
- Ready or Not? Game Theory – Monday 29th 10.30am – 1pm
Design and build your own board game from scratch and add it to our new exhibition, the Pursuits of Happiness, for others to play.
Suitable for: 8 to 11 years and parents/carers.
FREE, Drop-in Workshops, no booking required:
- Ready or Not? Play -Saturday 26th 1-3pm
- Ready or Not? Play -Sunday 27th 1-3pm
- Ready or Not? Play -Monday 28th 1-3pm
A FREE Family workshop during #Spark18 that compliments our new exhibition the Pursuits of Happiness, exploring different types of games and play as a family.
Open to 0-13 years and parents/carers.
Join us at The Gallery on the last Saturday of every month 1-3PM for a free family workshop. The sessions of hands-on creative activity, inspired by the current exhibitions, are aimed at ages 5-10 years but younger siblings and participants are more than welcome! Our free family activities are designed to inspire imaginations, engage, challenge and spend some creative time making and exploring contemporary art as a family.
- Saturday 30th June 1-3PM
- Saturday 28th July 1-3PM
- Saturday 25th August 1-3PM